Historic Rock Ford
881 Rockford Road
Lancaster, PA 17602
FROM THE WEST AND SOUTH APPROACH FROM ROUTE 30 EAST
- At the intersection of Routes 30 and 462 (where Route 30 bears north), continue straight on Route 462 for several miles.
- At the point where 462 bears right and north, you are forced to choose between and right or left turn. Turn left onto Broad Street.
- Follow Broad Street as it curves around, crosses Duke Street, and becomes Chesapeake Street. Turn left into Lancaster County Park, just after the Duke-Chesapeake intersection.
- Cross the bridge, then take the first left as directed by the sign in the park. Continue on this road until you see the sign for Rock Ford.
- Turn right onto Williamson Road. Historic Rock Ford is directly ahead of you on the right. The parking lot is on the right just beyond the house.
APPROACHING FROM DELAWARE
US 1 South, to Route 41 North, to Route 30 and west to Lancaster is the simplest route, although various combinations of back roads are possible.
FROM THE EAST AND NORTH
- Take route 222 south exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Lancaster.
- When four-lane route 222 ends at Route 30, take exit marked Routes 30 West and 222 South (Exit on right).
- Take the exit marked Fruitville Pike, 501 and 222 South. Go through one stop light, and turn left at the second light onto Fruitville Pike.
- Fruitville Pike becomes Prince Street (222 South). Follow Prince Street to Seymour Street.
- Turn left onto Seymour Street' proceed to the stop sign.
- Turn left onto Queen Street.
- Immediately move into the right lane and turn right on Chesapeake Street.
- Turn right into Lancaster County Park. Cross the bridge, then take the first left as directed by the sign in the park. Continue on this road until you see the sign for Historic Rock Ford.
- Turn right onto Williamson Road. Rock Ford is directly ahead of you on the right. There is a parking lot on the right hand side just beyond the house.
FROM ROUTE 30 WEST OR ROUTE 283
Take the exit marked Fruitville Pike. Get into the right lane and turn right onto Fruitville Pike. Then follow steps 4 through 9 above.
Historic Rock Ford is located near many of Lancaster's major theaters and attractions such as Dutch Wonderland, Sight & Sound Theatre, The American Music Theater, The Dutch Apple Dinner Theater, President James Buchanan's Wheatland, shopping at Rockvale and Tanger Outlets, and the Discover Lancaster Visitors center. Historic Rock Ford is minutes away from historic downtown Lancaster City.
To find accommodations near Historic Rock Ford, please visit HotelsCombined.